The advantages of your Individual Membership are:
- A membership card, which indicates your current level and the expiration date of the same.
- Free admission to the Museum
- Free audio tour
- 10% off in our gift shop
- Our newsletters, and
- An invitation to the annual meeting in November.
Thank you for supporting our mission - we are grateful.
2018 Individual Membership Levels
$20 Senior (62+) - covers one 62+ member
NEW $40 Dual: Senior (62+) - covers two 62+ members
$30 Individual - covers one member
NEW $60 Dual: Individual - covers two members
$50 Family - covers two adults + children OR grandchildren ages 6-17
$100 Village Friend
$500 Village Builder
$1000 Museum Builder
The advantages of your Business Membership are:
- Reduced Museum Admission for Employees and Family: A 50% discount on admissions for employees, and up to three family members, with valid proof of employment and a Business Membership card.
- Website and Newsletter Recognition: Recognition on the Honor Roll page on the Museum's new website, and inclusion in our upcoming newsletters.
We encourage you to renew at whatever level you feel most comfortable. Depending on your level, we will provide your organization with the corresponding number of membership cards to distribute to your employees. Thank you for supporting our mission - we are grateful.
2018 Business Membership Levels
$150 Village Friend (1-5 employees)
$250 Curator (6-10 employees)
$500 Village Builder (11-20 employees)
$750 Pioneer Builder (21-30 employees)
$1,000 Museum Builder (31+ employees)
We are grateful for the support of the following businesses and organizations in 2018
Liberty Orchards, Inc.
Horan Estates Winery LLC
McDougall & Sons
Phillips Enterprises, Inc.
Schmitten Orchards, Inc.
Bethlehem Construction, Inc.
Blue Star Growers, Inc.
Cashmere Valley Bank
Cozy Cove Orchards
Doane's Valley Pharmacy
Harnden Orchards, Inc.
Antique Mall at Cashmere
apple Annie Antique Gallery
Blue Bird, Inc.
Cascade Auto Center
Cascade Valley Inn
Cashmere Chamber of Commerce
Ginkgo Mineral Society, Inc.
Hill Insurance Agency
IGA Martin's Market Fresh
J.C. Brown Law Office, PLLC
Marson Family Holdings
Milne Insurance Agency, Inc.
Mitchell, Reed & Schmitten Insurance
Port of Chelan County and Washington's Playground (www.visitchelancounty.com)
Rimmer & Roeter Construction, Inc.